Symposium Registration Fee and Payment
There are two ways of payment the registration fee:
1. Bank transfer
Bank: AB „Swedbank“
Beneficiary’s Account number: LT74 7300 0100 0245 5540
Bank code: 7300
Swift code: HABALT22
Bank address: Konstitucijos pr. 20A, 03502 Vilnius, Lithuania
Beneficiary‘s company name: Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theater
Beneficiary’s address: Gedimino Ave. 42, LT-01110 Vilnius, Lithuania
Details of payments: ICTM Symposium 2020 Klaipeda
The bank transfer charges must be covered by participants.
ATTENTION! Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theater will not cover transaction fees
2. Payment on the spot
The payment on arrival is possible for those not having the possibility to use the bank transfer option. The prior acknowledge and agreement is required (firstname.lastname@example.org ). The payment on the spot should be done in Euros.
Early bird registration till 15th June, 2020
- For individual researchers: 85 €
- For students: 65 €
Normal registration after 15th June, 2020
For individual researchers: 100 €
For students: 80 €
Payment on the spot (by prior arrangement; cash only)
- For individual researchers: 100 €
- For students: 80 €
The symposium registration fee includes:
- symposium packet
- participation at presentations
- coffee breaks
- welcome reception
- sightseeing tour in Klaipeda
The symposium registration fee does not include:
- Dinner (except opening dinner on 18th July and farewell dinner on 25th July)
- Sightseeing tour to Curonian Spit
It must be pre-ordered prior to Symposium and paid on the arrival by participants.
Different dietary requirements will be available for pre-order:
- gluten free
- lactose free
The price of the lunch (soup and main dish) – 6.30 €.
While confirming your participation, you should also confirm if you would like to have pre-ordered lunch and also mention your requirements on email@example.com .
If you want to have desert (2 €) and tea/coffee (1.20 €) along with your lunch, you must inform and pay extra.
Breakfast and dinner
There are few places near the Klaipėda University (place of Symposium), where you can have your breakfast or dinner:
- Arena Pizza: https://goo.gl/maps/UUdar2hN29J9bpAP9
- Shopping Mall Studlendas has several options for your meals: “Sushi Express“, “Charlie Pizza“, bistro “Laukine Vysnia“, “Green bar“ and shop “Grin Grin“: https://goo.gl/maps/tYZMLBLKZsgo69xp6;
- Restaurant „XIX Century“: https://goo.gl/maps/Cr2GQt3fuxmk3W9GA
- Coffee shop „Bandeliu Kepyklele“: https://goo.gl/maps/x48UavCHVWADjwYM6
- Restaurant „Skandalas“: https://goo.gl/maps/jgPiywHxwepdTYxC7
- Supermarket IKI: https://goo.gl/maps/GDx8zXmDRSr85w6F7
For more options in the city and Old town, check: https://www.klaipedainfo.lt/en/food-and-drink/?module=tourism&action=ajax_get_map_markers_list&type=4&mapc=55.6093;20.9524;55.8000;21.3294
Sightseeing tour to Curonian Spit July 22th
Tour will be pre-ordered prior to Symposium and paid on the arrival by participants.
- with lunch included – 50 €;
- without lunch – 35 € ;
The price for the sightseeing tour may be little changed, depending on the number of participants.
Deadline for confirming participation in the excursion to Curonian Spit: June 1st, 2020 (the email for confirmation is firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Deadline for submission of proposals: 1st November, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: 18th January, 2020
- Deadline for confirmation of attendance: 15th March, 2020
- Deadline for early bird registration: 1st April, 2020
- Deadline for confirming the excursion to Curonian Spit: 1st June, 2020
PLEASE FILL THIS REGISTRATION TABLE
AND SEND IT email@example.com
Please inform us about your lunch requirements, when are you planning to arrive, when are you planning to leave and are you planning to participate in sightseeing tour via this email adress: Local Organizing Committee Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Symposium Website: http://ictm-ethnochor31st.lmta.lt/
- Programme Committee Co-Chair Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org